Eskimos Eskimos

<3333

I loved this.
Well, most of it. As always, RicePirate's part was hilarious, and same as the rest.

Lilg's stuck out, as to me, i didnt find the animation as smooth as the other Authors.
Plus the Audio Quality didnt really appeal to me.

Still an amazing Collab.

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Ladeda.

From when you used a mouse, to now, you can see the difference in quality, and skill of your cartoon/animations, in Flash.
This was great.
Im the biggest Cakebomb Fan, and so far, this is the best Eddisode. Keep it coming Edd. Can't wait to see this on TV.

Crooktooth EPS1 Crooktooth EPS1

great!

I loved it!
But there were a few things, like Masa said, that could of been improvged to make it an all-round 'better flash; first, some sound effects, i thought, didnt have to be used, i know its kinda that feel, but still, some could have been, A. quieter or B. Non-existent.

The character design was okay, and i liked it, but some of the scenes it didnt look entirely right. STILL, all round, i liked it.

SO A POINT OFF for those things, but was an all round good flash.

Joeylicious responds:

Alright, I'll keep these things in mind.
Thanks Jasper.

Heavy Terror Machine Heavy Terror Machine

May aswell review this while its under judgement.

This was an epic game. Hands down 10/10. Things like this keeping NG alive today.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

This is a fantastic installment to Alice Is Dead!

This was great. i loved the art, voice, everything! The gameplay for me was like any other Point and Click adventure. Seeing that.. I play a few, i got a little bored. Oh well. It still was outstanding, and i probably my favourite Point and Click so far.

Solipskier Solipskier

Wow!

This was great .. 10/10. THe are was really good, same with programming. Its a fun game, and it is also original. I loved the preloader, and the basic controls.

Perfect, could not get better. 100% i'd love to see more.
-Jasper

Well Worth the Wait Well Worth the Wait

New Studio Working out good. ;)

That was so amazingly awesome. Like Beautiful in some respects.. Best piece of guitar ive haerd in a while.

Jazza responds:

the solo was MATT, and he thanks you :)

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

Loved it

Wow, fits perfect in Leo And Satan 3.

The Hangman The Hangman

W. O. W.

Amazing and inspiring, if i were to sum it up with 2 words. This is the most amazing and lovely poem i have ever heard, and single handedly blew my brain with amazement.

i loved this poem so much. 100% perfect.

STARBARIANS STARBARIANS

wow!

Thats awesome! Ur one of my favourite artists here.. Keep up the great work!

sucho responds:

you are far too young to be looking around my gallery, staring at my intergalactic pigman asses.

HARD Work HARD Work

Whaaaaa?

'Just a drawing that i was thinking about....and this came out :3'

Wait dude ... You were thinking of dicks?

itsChrisLife responds:

i was thinking abt HARD work,and the 2 words formed this

Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup Calendar 2011 NewgroundsPileup

Wowzers!!

I can't believe the quality of this! Wow im impressed ... Im sure this will get in :)

Good luck!

- Jasper

yellowbouncyball responds:

Thanks much brah- I hope it does :)