Eskimos Eskimos

<3333

I loved this.
Well, most of it. As always, RicePirate's part was hilarious, and same as the rest.

Lilg's stuck out, as to me, i didnt find the animation as smooth as the other Authors.
Plus the Audio Quality didnt really appeal to me.

Still an amazing Collab.

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

Ladeda.

From when you used a mouse, to now, you can see the difference in quality, and skill of your cartoon/animations, in Flash.
This was great.
Im the biggest Cakebomb Fan, and so far, this is the best Eddisode. Keep it coming Edd. Can't wait to see this on TV.

Crooktooth EPS1 Crooktooth EPS1

great!

I loved it!
But there were a few things, like Masa said, that could of been improvged to make it an all-round 'better flash; first, some sound effects, i thought, didnt have to be used, i know its kinda that feel, but still, some could have been, A. quieter or B. Non-existent.

The character design was okay, and i liked it, but some of the scenes it didnt look entirely right. STILL, all round, i liked it.

SO A POINT OFF for those things, but was an all round good flash.

Joeylicious responds:

Alright, I'll keep these things in mind.
Thanks Jasper.

Pixel Perfect Pixel Perfect

Amazing

Came out great!
Jacco, Perhaps i could finish my parts, and you could update the swf?
I still regret not working on my parts and procrastinating :/

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Ahaha.

I love Tom and Bing, and i saw this on Cakebomb, and YouTube. Great job.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Frantastic!

Loved it. The animation from each member was amazing. Great job guys! Love to see its going towards charity.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Yaay!

Awesome submission! Wow, i know your a great animator/artist from your older works, or the fact you make the art for the site..? Either way, great job! I LOVED IT!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Woooooot!

Right now im in 100% with the guy below me. Coincidently his submission is on top of the all time top scoring list.. Or it was atleast. Yes the creator of Tarboy said it was great. Head up it is, im not going to re-write everything he covered, im just going to say, FUCKING GOOD JOB! MY MIND IS BLOW ON HOW AWESOME THIS MOVIE IS! Cant wait for No. 3, can't wait for number 4. CANT WAIT TILL ANOTHER AWESOME AUSTRALIAN ANIMATOR GETS HIS FLASH ON TOP OF THE ALL TIME TOP SCORING LIST. Good luck, for all the fame that will come to this movie.

Awesome movie.. Favourite so far. Now all i want is, 'The Last Of The Daskin', 'Tarboy', and this to be on the top scoring list, in whatever order, in the top three. So we can finally say, AUSTRALIANS ARE FREAKEN AWESOME ANIMATORS!

-Jasper.
PS. You are a fantastic musician.

Jazza responds:

Thank you heaps man. I'm just lucky to be in the shadow of james lee and Adam Phillips, both really great guys.

Thanks for the awesome compliments and score, and I'm glad you like my music, I'll assume you mean away from this page though because the music in is was by David Orr :)

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

Hmm..

After watching this like 50 times, I realised that I hadn't already made a review.

This WGJ4K is definitely the best so far, witty, funny, and just perfect to my taste.

'Thats menstrual blood i guess, eww thats disgusting'
I just had to quote that.

Good job, cant wait to see the season finale. I'm sure it'll be the best episode so far. You are a brilliant animator, your style looks kinda like that old show Dexter's Lab. In fact your style reminds me completely of most old cartoon network shows, back when it was actually good.

But an all round great job.
-Jasper ;)

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Its great!

I mean for the animation level in 2007.. I liked it, mainly because of the song. The animation was good, but like you said in the preloader, 'i never really did that much hard work on it.' by all means good work! But not ur best.. Your animation has completely doubled inn quality maybe even tripled! For gods sake, YOUR MAKING A TV SHOW! Good work Oney, or Chris.. but not your best.

Just a heads up... You spelt 'Weird' wrong in the credits..

-Jasper ;)